Monday, May 12, 2014

Konstruktor News


I recently got back the last roll from my Lomo Kostruktor from the laboratory. It's good to see that slowly I am getting to grips with this camera, almost every shot is good in one or the other way, while the first roll was more or less all black. Because of the lack of adjustment possiblities, the Lomo reacts in its own way to different light situation. But shoot a few rolls of that good good film and you'll get a feeling for the thing! This selections features more and less good shots from three different places I have been to during the last months, in Croatia, Slovenia and Austria.


Juraj scores an overcrook on one of this smooth marmor benches in Vienna. Who tells you benches are for sitting?

This are the woods behind the place I work at in Ljubljana. Quite in the city centre and still wild nature. 

The sun begins to set: island Pag, Croatia

some daisyfield in Vienna 

While taking the shot, the security approached me and told me not to make a picture of the building. Accidentially pressed the release button.
Where the magic happens: working in the darkroom.

Blurred the candles...

Zagreb, Croatia: it was way too early

Ljubljana's spring is quite good. Alright I would say.

text and photos: David Tiefenthaler


No comments:

Post a Comment